Meet us at CHEMUK 2019, May 1st-2nd
BLH Nobel is exhibiting at ChemUK – the UK Chemical Industries Supply Chain Expo.
BLH Nobel is exhibiting at ChemUK – the UK Chemical Industries Supply Chain Expo. Meet us at stand# D1 and let us demonstrate why we are recognized as a leader in the field of industrial weighing & force measurement as a turnkey supplier of systems and batching solutions.
Here is a taster of what to expect on our stand:
- Pre-launching the new G5-RMD: the unit can measure up to 8 load cell inputs with a 24bit resolution, wide variety of communication options, easy setup via web browser interface, OLED display and DIN rail mounting.
Click here to learn more about the advanced process control instrument G5 DIN Rail Mount with Display.
- There will be a demonstration of the unique KIS double cantilever weigh module technology which is fully temperature compensated to achieve high accuracy readings. A KIS unit also allows for a moving load point via the double cantilever sleeve reducing bending stress by 50%. Due to their unique design, KIS weigh modules are best suited for reactor vessels with varying temperatures resulting in thermal expansion, agitators affecting vibration of the vessel and side movement/ forces. In all these situations, KIS technology will result in accurate weighing throughout the complete batching process with no contact with the media.
- KIS weigh modules are available in stainless steel and other materials, ATEX / IECEX rated, high IP ratings and work in arduous environments such as wash down areas in applications for corrosive acids, caustic vapours, detergents and powder materials, to name but a few.
- Long lasting – case studies show KIS weigh modules working within data sheet parameters dating back to the 80’s.
- BLH Nobel also offer a range of pressure and temperature monitoring units – exhibits available at the booth and our subject matter expert will be present at the booth all time.
- Our customers have access to the full product range of VPG - making it one of the largest and most comprehensive product portfolios on the market; single and double shear beam, S-type, load pins, compression, tension, damped load cells, digital and mechanical hardware for mounting.
- Our approach:
- Custom designs and advice as a standard.
- Technical support from design through to commissioning and initial calibration with on-site support.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our booth – #D1!
Contact us at +44 (0) 7860 725143 or email@example.com to coordinate a meeting.