We Know Heavy Vehicle On-Board Weighing
BLH Nobel have been a partner in development projects for several large vehicle manufacturers and know well the demands, standards and certification within the industry. Thousands of BLH Nobel On-Board Weighing Systems are operating all over the world.
BLH Nobel have a dedicated team of engineers specialized in mechanical, electronics and software development with extensive experience in designing weighing systems for heavy vehicle on-board weighing systems such as dump trucks and articulated haulers. We develop systems based on force transducers, avoiding the friction and uncertainties involved in pressure transmitter based systems. Depending on your needs, BLH Nobel can deliver either load cells with or without embedded amplifiers, or a complete integrated system with cabin presentation, communication and specialized software.
- Load cells or deflection sensors based on strain gauge technology, 0,05-0,5% accuracy
- Pin installation, intermediate frame installation etc
- High strength stainless or alloy steel
- IP67, IP 68 and IP69K versions
- Cables and connectors suitable for automotive industry standards.
- EMC, vibration, environmental and mechanical chock tested against Automotive standards.
- Operation temperature -40 to +70 °C
- Embedded amplifiers with analogue output or communication
- J-box installations with communication protocol such as CAN bus or RS232
- Transmitters and indicators with specialized software and web browser capabilities.